This tuition takes place in person with Janette Sedgebeer, Lindsey Lawson, Fiona Massari, Kelsey Flynn or Sam Nichols via webcam using Skype interactive video software, free to download and use. Choose your course from one or a combination of the following areas:
- Accent Training
- Elocution Training
- English Pronunciation
- Communication Training
- Phonetics for Singers
All courses are especially created for the individual student following an initial free assessment and can combine the necessary elements from the above subject areas to suit your requirements.
In a typical online lesson:
- We email you the lesson material 24 hours prior to the start of the lesson
- You print out the material or call it up on your screen ready for the start time of the lesson
- We log on at the scheduled time
- After the lesson we send you an MP3 audio copy of the exercises we covered in the lesson
- You practice and consolidate the material, preferably before we do the next lesson
The initial assessment takes 15 minutes and is cost and obligation free. It is conducted via webcam prior to the start of any tuition to assess your main learning requirements. It also gives you the opportunity to meet me personally and check you feel comfortable with online learning. Following this, you'll receive a course proposal recommending the areas you'll need to cover and how many hours it will take to achieve this.